Virtual Reality South Africa, a prominent virtual reality solutions provider, has recently partnered with one of South Africa’s leading telecommunications companies, to produce an exciting and dynamic 360-degree ad campaign for their new Made Of product.
As specialists in 360 photo and videography, the team at Virtual Reality South Africa provided the client with unparalleled expertise and guidance during the entire process of creating a 360-degree video and photo shoot. From the initial planning stages to the final stitching and editing of the footage, the team worked tirelessly to ensure that every aspect of the shoot was captured with the highest quality possible.
The resulting 360-degree images have been utilized in various marketing materials, including in-store displays and billboards at the clients shops throughout the country. The immersive nature of the images has allowed the client to create a unique and engaging experience for their customers, showcasing the features and benefits of their Made Of product in a way that traditional advertising simply cannot match.
Virtual Reality South Africa has established themselves as a leading force in the virtual reality industry, offering a range of innovative solutions to their clients. Their team of experts in the field of 360 photo and videography has allowed them to help businesses create immersive and captivating campaigns that truly stand out in today’s competitive market.
This collaboration with the client is a testament to Virtual Reality South Africa’s commitment to providing exceptional virtual reality services and their ability to assist companies in creating innovative and effective advertising campaigns. With their expertise, attention to detail, and dedication to quality, Virtual Reality South Africa is sure to continue providing unparalleled virtual reality solutions to their clients for years to come.
“Made Of” Campaign Launch Interview
We were responsible for the 360° Images and video of this campaign!
Telkom talking about the Made Of Campaign
One of the actors getting ready for her performance, you can see our high-end 8K professional 360° Video camera in the photo
Actors getting ready to jump into the water as part of the 360° video we shot
360° video offers a unique and immersive experience that can be especially effective for marketing purposes for several reasons:
- Immersion and Engagement: Unlike traditional video, 360° video surrounds the viewer with content, making them feel like they’re part of the scene. This immersive experience can be more engaging and memorable, leading to longer view times and increased brand recall.
- Interactive Experience: Users can choose where to look within the video, giving them a sense of control and agency. This interactivity can increase the viewer’s engagement and interest in the content.
- Novelty and Innovation: As a relatively new form of media, 360° video can be seen as innovative, and brands that utilize it may be perceived as forward-thinking and cutting-edge.
- Detailed Visualization: For businesses that want to showcase a space or environment (e.g., real estate, tourism, or event venues), 360° video provides a comprehensive view, allowing potential customers to explore every angle.
- Storytelling: Marketers can craft compelling narratives that unfold in every direction, encouraging viewers to explore and discover various elements of the story.
- Emotionally Resonant: The immersive nature of 360° video can elicit stronger emotional responses. For instance, a 360° video of a travel destination might make viewers feel like they’re already on vacation, eliciting feelings of relaxation and desire to visit.
- Virtual Reality (VR) Compatibility: With the growth of VR technology, 360° videos can be easily adapted for VR platforms. This offers an even deeper level of immersion, making the marketing message more impactful.
- Competitive Differentiation: Not all brands are using 360° video yet, so those that do can stand out from their competitors and create a unique brand image.
- Data Collection: Marketers can gather data on where viewers are looking most frequently within the 360° environment. This can provide insights into what aspects of the content are most engaging or interesting to the audience.
- Social Sharing: Immersive experiences are often shared on social media, leading to organic reach and increased visibility. Platforms like YouTube and Facebook support 360° video, allowing users to share and explore content in a new dimension.