Virtual Reality have the potential to change how we learn and how we teach. Education forms a fundamental role in a thriving society. Since the beginning of humanity knowledge transfer played a huge role in the survival of our species. People are constantly looking for ways to learn more efficient and to share knowledge more easily, more quickly and more effectively.
We are in the process of launching a new application to bring Virtual Reality to Schools. For more information visit Virtual Reality School this program will specifically focus on Virtual Reality for Schools and Teachers that wants to implement Virtual Reality as part of their education offering!
For the first time we can recreate the world realistically in Virtual Reality and use technology to teach and train people in virtual reality environments like real world environments without the need of real world infrastructure.
Let’s say you live in the United Kingdom and want to learn more about NASA and what it takes to become an Astronaut or Aerospace Engineer you will need to physically go to NASA to receive physical training.
Real World Obstacles
- You will need to first be accepted to be trained at NASA (This is the first barrier of training – Due to physical restraints NASA can only facilitate a small number of trainees).
- You must move from the UK to the USA and meet the requirements to receive a VISA for the United States.
- You will have to be able to support yourself in the USA for the duration of the training if NASA doesn’t pay these costs.
- The above is just a small list of ossicles that you will face before you can start a career at NASA.
- Learn the fundamentals of Space.
- Induction into Space Training.
- View the facilities of NASA remotely.