Ideally the candidate should have formally studied video or film production with a qualification and editing animation or graphic design, and should be creative and artistic. The candidate should have ideally completed and passed their second/ third year.
Overview of position:
The Candidate will be responsible to direct, shoot and coordinate shoots assigned to him/her under the supervision of the appointed manager. The candidate will be trained to handle video production and 360° video shoots unsupervised and in the basics of various 360° Camera operation.
The purpose of the role is to creatively incorporate a variety of film techniques using digital traditional cameras and 360° Cameras for video or still photography, to the highest standard, in a timely manner and in line with the creative brief.
The applicant will need to create Marketing Videos, Corporate Videos and 360° Videos. This include shooting the video, directing, scripting, post production – Full Stack Video editing.
Requirements and experience:
- A good understanding of video and audio production and editing techniques.
- An enthusiastic and energetic attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to handle fast turnaround times in a high-stress environment.
- Must have own transport
- Editing video, including video selection, keyframing, masking, compositing, and other basic effects.
- Recording and editing audio, including setting-up projects, mastering levels, and using basic…
This opportunity offers an internship with the opportunity for long-term employment or freelance employment after the internship period.
If you are interested in the Intern Position please forward your CV to Ronel Ferreira at email@example.com.